Tuesday 30 April 2013

Pleasant Poppies

A quick and simple card today!!  


Another image coloured with Watercolour Wonder crayons  * only available while stock lasts*

  • Pleasant Poppies stamp
  • Rose Red Whisper White
  • Seam Binding Watercolour Wonder crayons
I'm almost finished making the Christening cards and gifts I was commissioned to design, I will try and get a  photo of them before they are collected so I can share them here.  I have an order due today with all of the Stampin' Up! products for my next full day workshop, so I'm planning to make up some projects this week.

Angela x

2 comments:

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Angela, the colour you've used is beautiful.

Sounds like you're having a busy time.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

Love the clean design of your beautiful card!