Friday 19 April 2013

Hearts A Flutter


This is another project I made earlier in the year but not got around to sharing, I fuound this set of drawers for £4 in Sainsburys - bargain & they were perfect for altering.  I painted them cream & lightly sanded the edges to give a worn finish, then I rubbed some crumb cake ink along the edge to accentuate the worn finish.


This is the top of the drawers, decorated with the gorgeous Artisan Embellishment kit.


Lucy has now claimed ownership of the drawers!!
  • Hearts a Flutter stamp set & matching Framelits
  • Amour Amour designer paper
  • Artisan Embellishment Kit
Angela x


2 comments:

Kat said...

Love what you've done with your bargain set of drawers. I'm sure Lucy's putting them to good use.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

I can see why Lucy snatched this up! It's gorgeous! The medallion is so pretty!