Friday 11 January 2013

Angry Birds Punch Art

Today is Philip's 7th Birthday, he is a fan of the Angry Birds game so I decided I would make a punch art birthday card for him. There are many versions on the web but this is my own creation using many different Stampin' Up! punches and card scraps.


It was time consuming but I think the result is worth while, the "chalk board" greeting is something I have seen a lot recently and I have a few other cards planned to try this out with.


This is the birthday banner for Philip with the characters on the end of the banner, I hope it will look nice hanging in Philip's bedroom.

  • Stampin' Up! punches
  • Delightful dozen stamp set
  • Card scraps (punch art is a perfect way to use them)

I don't think Philip could ask for more for his birthday - yesterday his new wheelchair was ordered and should arrive at school in 4-6 weeks!!!  The amazing support from everyone who gave so generously meant that the full amount was raised (confirmed this week) to buy his new wheelchair in just over two weeks, more than we would have ever expected!!  


Angela x




2 comments:

Kat said...

Fantastic card for Philip, Angela. Bet he loved it. I love the chalkboard idea it looks great. Love the banner too.

Wonderful news about Philip's wheelchair. Just proves there are a lot of very generous people about.

Very late Happy Birthday to Philip. I'm just catching up now since my internet connection was impossible yesterday.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

Your card and the banner are so cute (can you say that about an ANGRY bird?) and I am sure he loved it!
So happy for him and the wonderful news about his new wheels! Such a blessing!