Monday 1 October 2012

NEW 2012 - 2013 Stampin' Up Catalogue

The day has finally arrived and I can now share the NEW 2012 -2013 catalogue with you!!!


This year the catalogue is BIGGER than ever a massive 206 pages packed with so many fabulous new products!!!  If you click on the picture you can view the on-line version, or if you prefer to get your hands on a copy contact me for more details.

There are so many new products, I'm sure your going to have a huge wishlist - have you considered joining my team of demonstrators? 



You can choose £130 worth of Stampin' Up! products for £99 with a business pack to get you started included.  If you join my team during October or November you can choose a FREE pack of designer papers each month for 6 months!! As a demonstrator you can get sneak peaks of new and upcoming products and catalogues, an opportunity to order new products in advance of the catalogue being published and a 20% discount on all of your future purchases.

Contact me for more information.

Angela x

No comments: