Sunday 9 September 2012

Home Again

I am trying to catch up with everything at home and get Lucy & Philip ready for school in the morning!!!!  We have spent almost two weeks in London, the main purpose was for Philip to attend the Bobath Centre for therapy but as we had waited so long for this block of treatment we didn't get to book a holiday this summer,  so our free time in London was packed with as much as possible. I haven't downloaded the pictures from my camera yet but I will share some later this week.

It is a really busy time for Stampin' Up! - the Last Chance List has some fabulous bargains and I will add a direct link once it has been updated as some products have already sold out!!!  The new Autumn & Winter Seasonal catalogue is now available to order from, my customers are loving the new stamps with matching framelits bundles. 
I had two boxes of fabulous NEW products waiting for me from the NEW 2012-2013 catalogue - as a demonstrator I can pre order from the catalogue and get a 20% discount!!  If you would like to find out more about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator contact me.

Angela x

No comments: