Saturday 29 September 2012

Autumn and Winter Launch Party

I have been busy creating lots of NEW projects using fabulous new products from the Stampin' Up! Autumn  & Winter seasonal catalogue to share with the ladies attending my launch party this afternoon.

I gave everyone who attended a goody bag with their make & take projects and of course a copy of the Autumn and Winter catalogue and the NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue!!!  Everyone was impressed with the size of the new catalogue - this year it is filled with so many more fabulous new products - I'm sure there will be some huge wishlists written out tonight!!


This card is very similar to one in the A&W seasonal catalogue, using the fabulous Perfectly Preserved stamp set with the matching Cannery framelits.


This card is one I "CASED" from one of the Stampin' Success magazines that Stampin' Up! send to demonstrators every month.


A decorated pouch cut with the exclusive Petal Cone die, with some of the gorgeous glittered papers and after a lot of searching a candy cane for the top of it. Perfect for hanging on the Christmas tree.

I would like to thank everyone for coming along and making it a wonderful afternoon, places are booking quickly for my next workshop on 20th October if you would like come along please contact me to book your place.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Wonderful creations! Love the perfectly preserved images with the strips of DSP!!