Friday 3 August 2012

More reasons to smile

Here are some more cards made with the beautiful Reason to Smile stamp set that is available FREE with any £60 order during August.

I used Regal Rose card for my base with the wonderful Diagonal Score plate that fits over the Simply Scored board to create the background, adding a little glitter here the score lines cross. My flower was stamped on to Whisper White card with Regal Rose  and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Marker pens, then I added the detail stamped in Basic Grey with the stamp-ma-jig. I added some pretty scallop dot ribbon with a tiny scalloped border made from the ribbon border punch.


My second card uses Tangerine Tango card for the base, along with the scallop dots ribbon in Tangerine Tango. I randomly stamped the flowers with Regal Rose and Tangerine Tango ink on to Whisper White card, using a circle punch to round one of the corners.


If you would like to add this "time limited" stamp set to your collection, contact me to place your order.

Angela x

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hello Angela, I love the background on the regal rose card. I have pinned this on Pinterest.xx