Saturday 21 July 2012

Scrapbooking Class

Last night I held my scrapbooking class, its the first one in quite a while, but we hope to make it a regular event now I have a lovely new venue with plenty of space to spread everything out.

These are my layouts for inspiration, everyone got a kit with some Everyday Enchantment papers (only available during July).


I chose some pictures of Lucy attempting to climb a tree for my layout.



The leaves are from the French Foliage stamp set, I stamped a few extra and cut them out & layered them up. I tied some fine organza ribbon in Calypso Coral around them - available FREE when you place an order of £45 or more during July.


I stamped and cut out my title with the Varsity stamp set, adding a few more leaves with organza ribbon for dimension.  I must remember to take my camera next time to take photo's of all of the layouts, as everyone is different!!

It was a lovely relaxed evening, if you fancy joining us for the next class contact me for more details, as places are limited.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Wonderful layouts! I love the background stamp with the fussy cut title(I bet that took a while!!), and the leaves on the journaling layer!