Friday 1 June 2012

Come and Join the Paper Party

I wanted to share with you the latest fabulous offer from Stampin' Up! starting today and continuing throughout June you are invited to Come and Join the Paper Party!!


If you buy 3 packs of 12 x 12 designer paper from a choice of 12 designs you can choose another pack FREE.  
This is a great way to stock up on some beautiful designer papers, there are some gorgeous Summer themed papers in the new Summer mini catalogue.

Maybe you could make an early start on your Christmas cards and gifts or do you have photos left in a drawer, then why not take advantage of this offer and scrapbook them?? 

I will be taking advantage of the offer as I don't do enough scrapbooking!! During the Summer when I take a break from running classes I am going to get on with scrapbooking as many pictures as I can!!  I have a box of photo's printed and ready to scrap - I am planning NEW scrapbooking classes to start soon - dates will be posted on my blog, along with some sneak peaks of the layouts for the classes. 

The details for the Paper Party promotion are here.

Angela x

No comments: