Friday 29 June 2012

Birthday Gift Set

This week it was my mum's birthday and after several failed attempts I finally settled with this set.


I chose a pretty colour scheme of Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Basic grey. colouring the flowers with a blender pen. I used the gorgeous Apothecary stamp set with the exclusive matching framelits and edgelits.


I love making envelopes with the Simply Scored diagonal plate - so quick and east to do!!  I used a sheet Attic Boutique paper.


I made a matching gift bag using the largest framelit die, just the right size for a small gift.

"Life" is exceptional busy right now!! I have started taking Philip for some extra physio sessions, this is making a huge dent in my time due to the distance and I'm struggling to fit everything else in as most weeks I spend time in school or at other appointments with him. In August we will be in London for two weeks for Philip to attend the Bobath Centre, so its is going to be a really busy summer and I still have so much to arrange including our accommodation.

I  need to make a start on the gifts I need for the end of term and a few special commissions too, so I should have a few projects to share soon. My mojo had disappeared so if you find it please send it back?!  

I have just finished packing for my class tomorrow, so I will share the projects we make next week.

Angela x

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a beautiful set Angela and the colours go together perfectly (another combo I'm going to have to use...lol) Hope all goes well with Philip but remember to take make sure you get some "me" along the way. Are you going to Jules training of the 14th? If so I'll see you there.
Hugs xxx