Tuesday 1 May 2012

In Love With Stamping Summer Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to the In Love With Stamping blog hop, I'm sure you will be inspired by the fabulous projects made by some very talented demonstrators using  NEW products available from the Summer Mini Catalogue released today!!!!!!!!!!!



Hopefully you have arrived here from Anne-Marie's blog

I have chosen to share the yummy NEW Sweet Shop designer papers and matching Jelly Bean Brads.


The base is Island Indigo with the matching ruffled ribbon - the papers are perfect for a Summer Birthday and don't need too much else - although I have used another new product - the Simply Scored Board to make the paper rosette in the centre of the card, adding a matching jelly bean brad.




I think this is my favourite paper - I love the pretty colours of the ice-creams!!  The base is Calypso Coral with matching riffled ribbon and another jelly bean brad. The sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set.


I made some mini boxes with the Candy Wrapper die, wrapped with a strip of Sweet Shop designer paper.

I will have more projects to share soon, its time to hop on over to Elaine's blog now!!

Angela x

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely Angela, especially like the candy wrapper boxes-cute!

Alison xx said...

Great projects Angela. These papers are so bright and cheery. A xx

Emily said...

Wonderful projects which have given me some ideas to use these papers x

Fiona Whitten said...

Love the paper and the candy wrapper boxes are so cute. Fiona x

C said...

Fabulous projects. Love the rosette on the first card and those little treat holder mini boxes are so cute
Cxx

Anonymous said...

I really was undecided about this set of papers and embellies but you did a wonderful job of convincing me that I do LOVE them!

Sara said...

Sweet! haha I like how you've used the bulls eye targets of card to show off the jelly bean brads and the new paper looks fab on the candy wrappers.

Sara xx

Anne-Marie said...

Some Fab projects Angela, I didn't think I needed these papers, but now.....the list just gets longer!

Emma Harrison said...

Gorgeous projects Angela. It's great to see dome ideas for the new paper too.

Leanie said...

Those boxes are so cute!

Sassy Stamper said...

Oh wow, what a great use of the new papers - I just love them. need to go get mine and start playing now.

Clare said...

Lovely projects, so summery just wish we had the weather to match!!

Beckie said...

Lovely projects. I love the simply scored tool. Love Bex xx

Margaret said...

3 fantastic creations! Love the cupcake card with the rosette and the treat containers are so cute!