Thursday 29 March 2012

Easter Gifts Day 3

I am still using a similar colour scheme of Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Peach Parfait for these Easter cards and treats.


I used the Easter Blossoms stamp set for these cards.  I stamped the images with Basic Grey and added a little colour with a Stampin' Up! marker pen  and a few tiny punched flowers with a pearl for the centre.


I stamped and cut out the eggs and layered them with a dimensional so they look like they are hanging from the branch.


I made these small pouches with a 6 x 6 piece of Everyday Enchantment paper, adding a small punched flower to an antique tag and a contrasting bow of In Colour ruffled ribbon.

I chose the colours for my cards and gifts based on the yummy chocolate bunnies - the wrapper is almost Pool Party and Calypso Coral!!  Thank you M&S!!

Tomorrow is the last of my Easter treats this week and also the last day of term!!  I do hope we continue to have some more of this gorgeous weather, as it will be nice to have a few days out somewhere nice & Lucy would love a BBQ!!

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Beautiful cards with the 3D blossoms! And your treat pouches are a perfect match for your goodies!