Monday 20 February 2012

Outlined Occasions

Today I have some more cards using the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set Outlined Occasions.


I stamped the greeting on to Whisper White card with Basic Grey ink, then I used a Stampin' Up! blender pen with Tempting turquoise and Melon Mambo markers to blend the colours together in the middle where they meet. I mounted it on to some Basic Grey card and used the Scalloped Trim punch along the bottom with some gems to add a bit of bling, the background is stamped in Melon Mambo with the Confetti stamp set.


 For this card I used Crumb Cake for the base and stamped the lower half with the hearts from the Confetti stamp set and coloured some of them with the markers. I tied some gorgeous spotted ribbon in Cherry Cobbler and tied it with Linen thread. I coloured the greeting with a Cherry Cobbler marker, using a blender pen to fade out the colour, I punched it out with the Extra Large Oval and cut out an embossed frame made with the fabulous exclusive Designer Frames embossing folder.

Don't forget you can still add this stamp set to your collection FREE with an order of £45 or more!!  The Sale-a-Bration products are not available to buy in any of the catalogues and are only around for a very limited time!!

Later this morning I will be visiting a lovely group of ladies for a class, we will be making some cards suitable for men. I have to confess this was a little daunting as I don't make many cards for men but hopefully the ladies will all like what I have designed, I will share them later in the week!!

Angela x

2 comments:

Blue Daisy said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!

tx

Margaret said...

Love the color blending on the sentiment and I didn't even think about how well the confetti stamp set would work with this! Two wonderful cards!