Saturday 4 February 2012

Mystery Hostess Workshop

Today was my "Mystery Hostess" workshop and 18 lovely ladies joined me to make some pretty projects using the Fresh Vintage stamp set and the Everyday Enchantment papers - both of them are exclusive to the Sale-a-Bration promotion. 

Grab a cuppa and have a look at the fabulous afternoon crafting we had today.


Here is everything set up, my friend and downline Liz helped me to get everything ready today and we had "just" finished as everyone arrived.


This is the gift I made everyone, I used the Sizzix exclusive Candy Wrapper die to make these little boxes and filled them with some mini cream eggs.


These are my displays made with new products from the Spring Mini Catalogue.


This is my favourite with my gorgeous Spice Cake projects.


This display shows the Sale-a-Bration cards and projects I have made.
I will show more of them on my blog over the next week.


We made two cards and mini purse, suitable for a small gift or as a nice way to give money as a present.


The colours are Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla.


The gorgeous ruffled ribbon and spotted brads co-ordinate perfectly.


Here is Liz,  Margaret and Isobel busy making their projects.

I baked cupcakes and cookies but didn't manage to get any more pictures as the batteries in my camera gave up!  Everyone had a lovely time, and at the end of the afternoon I made the draw for a lucky person to spend the Hostess Rewards in the catalogue.

Congratulations Barbara!!  

The date of my next workshop is Saturday 28th April, places are limited and booking quickly, so if you would like to join me please contact me to book your place.

The theme of the next workshop is "Its a Celebration" as there are so many "once in a lifetime" celebrations happening in the UK this year, we have the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the Olympics.  I do think it is certainly a year to celebrate!!!

Angela x




3 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Great cards, fantastic displays and lovely candy wrapper gifts! Looks like a fab day for all :-)
Hugs xxx

Margaret said...

Angela, you have so many beautiful creations in this post! Looks like you had a good time too!

Jane said...

Hi Angela, your projects look stunning. Hope all your ladies had a great day. xx