Tuesday 21 February 2012

Everything Eleanor

I really need to spend tomorrow catching up on my Stampin' Up! business. I have quite a few projects made waiting to be photographed so I can update my blog properly along with organising some paperwork.

After having a look through my pictures tonight I found this pretty card I made a few weeks ago using the current European exclusive stamp set Everything Eleanor.


I used some Bashful Blue paper stamped with the gorgeous swirl from the set in Marina Mist, the lovely shape was stamped with Bashful Blue ink, cut out and layered up with dimensionals.  The flowers are stamped on to Pretty in Pink card with Rose Red ink and Whisper White card with Calypso Coral ink, I cut out the flowers and lightly curled the edges with a bone folder and added a pearl to the centre. Finally a lovely bow tied with some now retired Marina Mist satin ribbon.


This is the inside of my card, lightly edged with a Bashful blue swirl.

I'm off to make another coffee before making a start on a few new projects for my classes - new dates should be available from tomorrow.

Angela x




2 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Simply Stunning!
Hugs xx

Margaret said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers!!