Wednesday 1 February 2012

Another Vintage Gift Set

Here is another vintage gift set made with more of those fabulous Everyday Enchantment papers. 
When I saw this design in the pack I knew exactly what i wanted to save them for!!



A fabulous gift bag - you can get the tutorial here. I used some fabulous Vintage brads on the handles, I think I have lost count of how many pots of these I have now used!!


A close up of the tag, the flowers are made from a circle cut and shaped to form a rose - I love making them, they are so easy and can be made from your scraps too. The leaves are from the Bird punch.


This is the matching card I made, the paper is the reverse of the bag. The frame is embossed with the Designer Frames Embossing folder, I distressed and tore the edges, the Extra Large Oval punch fits the centre perfectly. I coloured "create" with various Stampin' Up! markers, the swirls are also from the Creative Elements stamp set. I finished the card with a crumpled bow of Crumb Cake Seam Binding and a Vintage Tag.



Here they are together.  I think they will be perfect for a crafty gift!

 Everyday Enchantment papers are not available to buy in the catalogue - you can get your hands on them to cut up or admire with an order of £45 or more.  Contact me to place an order delivery is just £1.00 if collected from me or £4.95 delivered direct to your door, no matter how far away you are from me!

Angela x

3 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous duo Angela, I am loving your inspiration lately xx

Jo said...

I love it. I so want that bag!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous!!The flowers on the tag are beautiful and that purse is amazing!!