Sunday 15 January 2012

The Venue is Booked!!

I still have a few places left if anyone is wishing to book my next event on Saturday 4th February.

Bookings must be made by Friday 20th January the cost of this "one off" event is £10 and will need to be paid as soon as possible to enable me to order the products needed for the afternoon and pay for the hall.

I have been fortunate enough to book the Community Centre in Ingleby Barwick, this will be my preferred venue throughout the year, further details of NEW workshops will be available soon!!

We will be making three different projects using Stampin' UP! products from the new mini catalogue and the limited time available "Sale-a-Bration" benefits will be available for all qualifying orders over £45 - along with a "Mystery Hostess" draw for the hostess benefits if the orders meet the level of sales required.

Angela x

No comments: