Sunday 15 January 2012

New Cup Cake Punch

The mini catalogue is packed with so many gorgeous new products, another of my favourites is the Cup Cake builder punch with of course a matching stamp set - genius!!


This was a quick and simple card to make as the punch will save so much time - no more cutting out! The base is Concorde Crush with a strip of Very Vanilla card embossed with the square lattice folder. I spritzed a piece of First Edition paper with ink, then layered the cupcake onto a scalloped circle. I added some pearls and a tiny heart of the fabulous red glimmer paper - not a speck of glitter falls off as you cut and handle it!!

If you would like to browse the new mini catalogue, there is a link at the top of my blog. I am placing regular orders so let me know if there is anything you would like to get your inky fingers on, delivery is just £1 collected from me of £4.95 delivered directly to you no matter how much you order!!

Angela x

No comments: