Monday 19 December 2011

Teacher Gifts

As school finished last Friday for the holidays, many small gifts were made and sent for the teachers and teaching assistants.

I found some chocolate "Wishes" and thought they would make perfect Christmas treats.


This gift wrapping idea is inspired from the lovely Convention gift I received  from my SU "mum Jules.

I cut two Cherry Cobbler scalloped circles with a big shot die, then embossed them with the Vintage Wallpaper folder, they were scored at the bottom and fixed together with Tombow adhesive. I used the crop-o-dile to punch a hole at the top, threading a length of scalloped dots Chocolate Chip ribbon tied with some beautiful Victoria crochet trim. I stamped the baubles and used the matching punch to make the hanging tags adding a pretty rhinestone for a  little bling.


The chocolates slipped into the wrapping, here are some of them all ready to go into school.

 Angela x

2 comments:

Kat said...

What a lovely idea, these make great little gifts.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

Fabulous gift idea! Great for those last minute gifts and perfect for teachers!