Sunday 18 December 2011

Hello Again!

I just cannot believe how quickly this past month has gone!! I have been busy with so many appointments and school activities that my blog has been neglected but hopefully I can get back into regular posting again. I will share some of the many projects I have made during this week as many of them are of course Christmas projects.

Last week I held my final classes of 2011, I decided not to make Christmas projects and instead we did a "One Sheet Wonder" class using the Circle Circus stamp set inspired by my lovely SU "mum" Jules

We used the new "In Colours" Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, and Calypso Coral with the very versatile Circle Circus stamp set. Once we had stamped our A4 sheet of card it was then cut to make pretty background paper for the cards.






 

As everyone is busy shopping for Christmas gifts, I thought the cards from this class could make a pretty gift, so we added a decorative band around a clear acetate box to hold the cards and envelopes along with the matching gift bag to present them in.

My next classes are on 11th & 13th January 2012, if you would like to join our friendly group contact me now to book your place as spaces are very limited.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is an amazing idea for a class! All of your projects are beautiful and the color combo is perfect! Love this!