Wednesday 2 November 2011

Christmas Extravaganza

I have had a couple of busy days but finally I can share the pictures from my first "all day" workshop with 18 lovely ladies spending last Saturday making Christmas projects.

Beautiful gift card holders with a little treat - this tutorial is available to purchase from Inkin' Idaho.



My favourite Holly Berry Bouquet 12 x 12 papers are a perfect match for the gorgeous new Victoria crochet trim, and these papers can also be used for other occasions as some of them do not have any Christmas prints on them!! 



  

I showed the ladies how they could transform a plain envelope into a pretty gift bag for those difficult to wap gifts!!  A few simple folds and some designer paper was all it took - I added a Vintage Brad to the brown bag & a velco dot to keep it closed. the other bag uses a cute mini clip with a gift tag tied and a "scrap" of lace - (too gorgeous to waste!)


Another gift wrapping idea - a "diper" folded pouch - so quick and simple with no cutting, glue or tape and just one sheet of 12 12 designer paper too.


Stampin' Up! papers are fabulous quality and work perfectly with the exclusive Big Shot dies they are heavy enough to keep their shape once foled.  I added a rosette with another gorgeous Vintage brad, not sure if I can give these brads away yet???? 

The "two tags" die is another Stampin' Up! exclusive, I used various punches to decorate the tags, the stamps are from the Tag's Till Christmas stamp set.


As the papers are suitable for other occasions I chose this print to make a mini desk top calendar.



After lunch most of the ladies started making their gorgeous curly paper wreath - they do look beautiful when finished and I have several orders to make them as gifts too.


I showed the ladies some card designs, mostly using small scraps of the Holy Berry Bouquet papers.


This is my favourite card, the square lattice embossing folder gives the papers a fabric like texture and feel.

I would like to "Thank" the ladies who attended this class and had a fabulous start to their Christmas craft projects!!  The date of the next class will be Saturday 28th January 2012  1- 4 pm the venue will be confirmed soon.

Angela x


2 comments:

Margaret said...

Your projects all look so wonderful and you did a great job showing off that beautiful DSP! Your paper wreath is just incredible!!

Stephanie said...

Oh WOW Angela, all incredible projects - what a fun class! Loved your Halloween house & how gorgeous is Lucy?! Hope you're well hun x