Saturday 17 September 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 25

Thank you to everyone who entered our "Flutterrby Butterfly" challenge last week there were some beautiful creations - butterflies are a popular choice!

This week at Simply Stampin' challenge we have a fabulous sketch for your inspiration.

I have had another "play" with my brayer and ink this week to create the background for my card, then I sprayed it with Champagne Shimmer paint. I used a Basic Grey ink pad to stamp the gorgeous image from Just Believe stamp set,


I layered it with some Perfect Plum paper from the 12 x 12 subtles paper stack, punching the Eyelet border on the Perfect Plum mat I used Concorde Crush for the base card.  I cut strips of paper and card to lay across the card and a button instead of a sentiment.

I have been really busy designing and planning future classes and projecs using some of the fabulous new products Stampin' Up! make available to demonstrators before the release of the new catalogue.  There is still time to order from the current 2010-2011 catalogue!!

Angela x

No comments: