Wednesday 21 September 2011

Greenhouse Gala Class

Last week I held the first one of my new classes based around the beautiful Greenhouse Gala papers.  I designed cards, scrapbook layouts and a matching bag in a box for inspiration.


We did have some stamping using the Ornate Flowers stamp set and the co-ordinating Ornate Blossom background stamp. 


The sentiments are from the perfect Punches stamp set - along with the co-ordinating punches and a little bit of bling!


This bright card was so quick and easy to re-create with the Big Shot, simply putting a piece of the paper in the Square Lattice embossing folder and layering it with the Eyelet Border punch.


A gret card to use up some of the "off-cuts" and scraps of paper.



The flowers were cut out and stuck on to Whisper white card, then it was embossed using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  The ribbon was ruffled along double sided tape.


It was lovely to see so many different cards and bags made from the same kit - I know my ladies enjoyed working with their kits and of course having a few extra goodies to take home with them!!

I have my October classes planned, we will be making a variety of cards, small treat bags and boxes suitable for  either Christmas or Halloween the choice is yours!!  If you would like to purchase a kit to make the projects at home I will be including instructions for the boxes and treat bags - £15.00 delivered to you.  I will update my blog with the kits as soon as I can order some of the kit contents from the new catalogue - so many lovely new products coming soon!!!

Angela x

No comments: