Wednesday 10 August 2011

Rich Razzleberry Birthday Gift

This is the super quick card and gift box I made for a friend at the weekend using the FREE gifts available from Stampin' Up! during Augst.


I used the lovely Rich Razzleberry striped grosgrain ribbon as my starting point for this design. The base is Rich Razzleberry adding Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla layers, the beautifully detailed butterfly is from the Strength and Hope stamp set, stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink. I tied a loose knot in the ribbon and fixed it to the back of the Crumb Cake layer with double sided tape, then stamped "Hope" and layered it up with various circle punches and the scalloped circle, using a Mini Clip to fasten it to the ribbon.


I have decorated the inside of the card something I think I will try and do more often, using the scallop trim boarder punch and the swirly  branch from the Strength and Hope stamp set.


I used the exclusive sizzix Mini Milk Carton die to make this cute little gift box. I used the same butterfly from the Strength and Hope stamp set with Rich razzleberry ink, a length of pearls and a scrap of ribon thied to the Mini Clip keeping the box closed.

If you would like to get your Free Gift you can find all of the details here.

I still have a few places available at my Strength and Hope Charity workshop if you would like to join me for a creative afternoon with homebaked cakes and refreshments (details can be forund here) Stampin' Up! will donate £1.00 from every Strength and Hope stamp set sold and you will get your own stamp set in your goody bag, all profits from my event will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Angela x

No comments: