Sunday 12 June 2011

Springtime Vintage Workshop

Yesterday afternoon I had a lovely workshop making some pretty projects using beautiful Springtime Vintage papers and the Baby Blossom stamp set. 

Everyone recieved a "goody bag" of Stampin' Up! products to use for their projects including a 6"x6" frame and complete instructions to take away so they can re-create more projects at home.


I had booked my local community centre for this event and it was perfect!! 



This is the room all set up just before everyone arrived, I had made a little mini milk carton box with a few treats inside as a "thank you" for the ladies attending the workshop.  I would also like to thank my friends Liz and Jo for helping me to set up the room, I wouldn't have been ready on time with out them!!



Margaret and Judith busy making their projects.



This is just one of the matching gift bags and cards I made to show the Springtime Vintage papers, I made 6 sets in total so the ladies could select their prefered  design - now all I need to do is find suitable gifts to fill them with for the teachers at school!! 



Jo busy getting to grips with gathering her seem binding ribbon.



This is my version of the punched collage the ladies also made.  It was lovely to see everyone being creative and so many different designs put into their collages.  This was certainly a popular choice and everyone enjoyed making the collage.



I had baked a selection of treats to have with a cuppa, the blueberry cake was very popular.

Congratulations to the lucky ladies who won some fabulous Stampin' Up! goodies in my raffle, I hope you enjoy using them!!!

I would like to thank everyone who came making yesterday a successful afternoon. If you would like to join us at the next event it will be held on Saturday 3rd September.  I will post more details later this week.

Angela x

4 comments:

Ally said...

Wow. The things that you made a re beautiful.
Where do you get you ideas and templates from?

Jacqueline said...

Really lovely projects - I love the card with the punched owls - Jacqueline xx.

Kat said...

Looks like a fabulous day crafting Angela. Love the projects you had for your ladies. And the cakes look yummy too. Wish I lived nearer you!!

Kat xx

Sharon said...

It's been a while since I last visited Angela. I wish I could have been there to join in your workshop. It really looked fabulous... those eats do too! hugs Sharon