Wednesday 4 May 2011

Second Colour Challenge

I really liked the colour combo this week at Simply Stampin' Challenge, so I thought I would make a second card using the same colours.
I decided to make a card suitable for Philip to give to his friend at the weekend as he is going to another party!!!



I have used the Beware Pirates stamp set - perfect for cards for both adults and children. I have used the Rich razzleberry marker pens with the colour spritzer tool to give the card a bit of a distressed look. A jumbo brad was the perfect finishing touch to this quick and easy card!


I have decorated the inside of the card with another stamped image from the set and a strip of Basic grey DSP - a first for me!! 

There is still time for you to join us this week at Simply Stampin' Challenge this week.

Lucy had two parties in one day last wekend so I will share the cards and a lovely little bag soon.

Angela x

2 comments:

Allie Jolliffe said...

This is such a fun stamp set, loving the way the colours work with it too. Have been intending to join the challenge, but you guys on the design team are so good, I think my cards would be dull by comparison!

Kat said...

Amazing card Angela, very different from your usual style.

I love colour challenges but I don't have these colours! I only have some stamps and some ink pads so maybe I'll be able to enter a challenge soon.

Kat xx