Wednesday 13 April 2011

Party Owls

I did say how much I loved my new Stampin' Up! Owl punch, so here is another really quick card I made last night using it!!


I used Pacific Point for my card base, then added one of the fabulous Celebration accent stickers. I used the colour spritzer tool to add a messy finish to the background.  I  punched 3 Owls and used more scraps of Celebration papers, I added some crystal effects to give them glossy eyes.  The party hats are just a single point from the strar punch and I stamped and cut out some balloons from the Party this Way stamp set.

I have cancelled this weeks class on Friday night as I have not been well this week and have very little voice left!!

There is still time for you to join in with our colour challenge this week at
Simply Stampin' Challenge (click) there are some wonderful cards from the very talented design team again this week, you can see my card here.

Angela x

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this! It turned out so great!!

Allie Jolliffe said...

Hi Angela! Love this card...so fun! The little party hats are great!