Tuesday 21 December 2010

Fast and Fabulous

I have been having a "play" with my new colour spritzer tool from Stampin! Up, it is so quick and easy to use with the stampin' write marker pens, and it will also work with pro markers, so I will be trying it with them over the neext few days!!  I'm sure most things will be spritzed if they keep still long enough!!


I used the new level 2 hostess stamp set Fast & Fabulous, stamping the first layer in Soft Suede and then the second detail in Early Expresso, using both colours in the marker pens to spritz over the card along with Blush Blossom.  The edges of the layers are torn and distressed with the tool kit, layered on to some of the Neutrals 12x12 papers, all tied together with some Very Vanilla taffetta ribbon.  I t was a nice quick card to make!!

I have had a couple of busy weeks, with school activities and poorly children and I'm afraid not much time to do much crafting, so most of my cards have gone out in a hurry before I had time to photograph them!! I think Lucy will be well enough to make a start on clearing up her room tomorrow, its amazing how she suddernly feels ill when I mention this!! 

Hope you stay safe & warm and have a very Merry Christmas!!

Angela x

5 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Stunning card Angela. Love the colours and that stamp set is gorgeous.

Ivolina said...

Lovely card. So nice colors.

Chris said...

What a fab card - love it! Have a wonderful Christmas, Angela
Chris xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, that looks fabulous love the colour combo and the papers and stamp are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Faye said...

Wow, Angela, this is just beautiful, so elegant and classy. Have a lovely Christmas. xxx