Monday 29 November 2010

Winter Wonderland

I thought I would share some of the beautiful snowy photos I have taken this morning,  I can't believe how much snow we have here - I dont ever remember it as deep as this!!  The school is closed today and as always the roads out were grid locked so its an extra day home today!!  I am planning to do some baking later this morning, as Lucy likes to help.


These are the trees just at the back of our garden, one solitry bird sitting at the top of the branches.



The snow on the top of the fence post -  8.5" deep!!


This is the depth of the snow on the rabbits cage?? I will be poping back out with a ruler!!!  I will take them some extra treats as well.
The snow on the top of the cage is 7" deep!!!


Icicles on the conservatory.


This is my washing line!!!

It is snowing again now!! We have had quite a lot of snow and lightening already this morning!!  Better get on and make the most of an extra day at home - I think we will have to go out and build a snowman, and then take Philip for a ride on the sledge!!  Hot chocolate all round!!

Angela x

6 comments:

Victoria said...

oh wow it all looks so beautiful Angela. Enjoy your extra day at home, keep warm though brrrrrr
Love
Victoria
x

Evelyn C said...

Brill photos Angela, enjoy your day at home with the kiddies - we haven't any snow here - just lost of frost - i am so jealous - i love the snow, have fun! xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Angela it does look as though your in for a snowy Xmas luckily we dont have near as much as you and hopefully it will stay that way for another month but as they are promising more cold weather I dont suspect we will get away with it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Dragonlady said...

Gorgeous photos, thank you for sharing and hope you are all OK.

Hugs Ali x

Gemma said...

Eeeee can I come and play?! :-)
Gem
x

Maylee said...

Wow! Looks gorgeous! TFS.