Tuesday 12 October 2010

Welcome to my team .......

This is the card I have made for Julie, to welcome her to my team!!!  I know she will be a very successful Stampin' Up! demonstrator as she has started preparing her classes and some of them
 are fully booked already!!


I have used the lovely Vintage Vougue stamp set, the colours are Basic Black, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight, the designer paper is Greenhouse Gala.  I stamped the "F" twice and cut out and layered it with diamensionals, adding a piece of Old Olive satin ribbon.

I have just finished packing my class as I am taking the class to Julie's house tomorrow.  I am getting my bathroom refitted - so it is rather dusty and noisy here at the moment!!  I just hope the mess is worth it - when finished I will have a "real" wardrobe instead of something the size of a small broom cupboard!!  Maybe another shopping trip will be needed???????

Angela x

Oops, almost forgot to post the winner from my prize draw from Friday's launch party.....

LOUISE

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela wow what a lovely card love the simplicity of it and Im sure your friend will love it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Jo said...

Hope Louise enjoys her goodies. I want more Stampin Up stuff!! I have made quite a few Christmas cards with the set I go and a few other general cards too!! Think I need some ideas from you though!

Jo

p.s. so got to get Cal a cheap stamp and ink pad or he is doing to drive me nuts... my stampin up ink already has signs of glitter in it!!!

Faye said...

You have a team - that's fantastic! This is a lovely welcome card, I would be very happy to receive such a gorgeous card. Hope the bathroom turns out how you want - soon! xxx