Wednesday 4 August 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge 22 ......

We have another new challenge for you today at Your Next Stamp, this week it is Karen's turn to set the challenge, she would like to see "Birthday"  cards/layouts.


I have used one of my favourite stamps Cupcake Fhiona, with of course lots of sparkly glitter!!!  The papers are from the Sweet Pea pad from Stampin'Up! with chocolate chip (my favourite kind of cake!!)  I have punched the star and added a button with more sparkle around the edges, the sentiment is from the Circle of Friends set.  I'm sure this will come in handy with all of the party invitaions Philip has!!!

If you hop on over to the Your Next Stamp challenge blog you can see the beautiful cards from the very talented Starlets, or visit their personal blog for more details of their wonderful creations!!

Don't forget to pop by tomorrow as there will be a Birthday Bash blog hop to celebrate a brand new release from YNS anf YNS 1st Birthday!!!!!

                    

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
I lov ethe papers and colour combo. The punched border is fabulous. What a really pretty image and so well coloured. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is a wonderful birthday card! Love the glitter and I really like the colours in that DP! Love the button in the star too...I've always wanted that star punch and now I must get it!
Have a great day!
Hugs
Karen

dolcreations said...

ADORABLE Angela! I love everything about this card!!! Those stars are perfect!!!! Great job!!!!

Kat said...

This is lovely Angela. What a cute image and I love the colours.

Sounds like Philip is a popular little boy with all the parties he goes to!

Kat xx

Faye said...

I just love this card, it is majorley cute. Cute, cute, cute! xx