Friday 20 August 2010

Loads of Love ......

My card today is made with my new Loads of Love stamp set. I decided I did "need" this set and took advantage of the 20% discount currently offered on selected two-step stamp sets by Stampin' Up!



I have coloured the image with stampin' write markers and blender pen, adding crystal effects to the windows. I used the tag punches for the greeting with a doodled boarder. I coloured the whisper white gorsgrain ribbon with a marker pen to match the pink hearts.  Nursery letters wheel with Night of Navy ink for the card background. A really quick and simple card, I know I will use this set a lot as Philip is car mad, It has sentiments for so many occassions along with an extra acessory stamp set!!
                       

7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Great card ! Love it all ! Superb.
Have a great evening,
greetings, Martina
x

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous stamp Angela and card. Just love it! hugs Sharon x

Ali said...

Oh I love it!!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
This is a really cute card. I love the image and sentiment and the background is fantastic.
Hugs,
fiona x

dolcreations said...

I just love how you came up with the nursery letters for the background! I love this image! Very cute!

Maylee said...

This is too cute! I have to get this set back from my sister. = )

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, love your BG!
I got this set a while back ('cause I NEEDED it too!) and I've used it loads.