Monday 23 August 2010

Greenhouse Garden Again ......

I keep finding new ways of using this stamp set and have not put it away since I bought it!!  It was also the set we used at my class on Saturday - I will be adding the dates of my planned autumn classes in the next few days.


I have stamped a sheet of card with Melon Mambo ink using only one of the stamps from the set, the lighter shade is created by stamping again before re- inking the stamp.  It is a bold colour scheme with some of the lovely Melon Mambo ribbon (only available far another few weeks) an eyelet punched border and some of the lovely tiny tags fastened with linen thread, really quick to put together but so effective!!

There is still time to take advantage of the discounted sets on offer this month - e-mail me to place your order soon.
                      

10 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is awesome Angela...I love this idea. The inks you have used are so pretty together! Beautiful
card!

Julie said...

Great minds think alike lol! I have also made some 'brighter' GG cards. Love how you've used Melon Mambo , might have to give that a go next time
Julie x

martina's kaartjes said...

This is really great !
Greetings,
Martina
x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Angela. Love that colour. Love how you're showing us different ways to use the same stamp.

Kat xx

Chris said...

What a lovely card Angela. All one colour is very effective.

Chris xx

Nannieflash said...

Morning Angela wow thats one stunning card, love the colour combo and those papers are gorgoeus. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Angelwood said...

What a pretty card, Angela! I love the bow you made. So sweet! hugs, Angela

Stephanie said...

Very beautiful Angela :) x

Faye said...

Oooooh, yes, I'm liking this fabby colour combo. This card is scrummy and so full of summer. Shame this summer isn't!! ;)
xxx

Lavender and old lace said...

thanks for sharing this Angela its beautiful your class will love it. Dorothy