Tuesday 31 August 2010

Christmas Organiser ......

I have decided to try and paln ahead and get myself organised for Christmas this year, so I have altered a  kraft journal to make a place to keep all those little things you sometimes forget!!


I have used Real Red card and ink for the base layer and stamped the gorgeous Medallion stamp at the corners, you would not believe how big this stamp is!!!  I have added a punched eyelet boarder in Very Vanilla with some Old Olive designer paper, and a length of the beautiful wide grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate Chip fastened with a rhinestone brad and two of the Tiny Tags punched out and threaded onto silver cord.  I Dasher is stamped onto Very Vanilla card in Chocolate Chip ink, layering it with Old Olive & Real Red card.  I then went a bit mad with my ribbons, filling the spirals with Old Olive & Real red stain ribbon and Old Olive grosgrain ribbon.  It's not like me to be so generous with my ribbons - hope it's not the start of anything serious!! I have added some punched tabs to divide the book and help me to find my all important "To Do" lists!!

Making this book has inspired me to make a start on some Christmas cards, I will share them soon, just a few finishing touches to complete my firsts cards of the year, phew!!

                       

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
What a great idea. I love what you have done with this book. The red is really Christmassy and the bows down the spine are fabulous. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Milnie said...

wow! your organiser is stunning Angela, love all the ribbon!

Julie said...

Absolutely beautiful Angela - I want one !!!!
Julie x

Stephanie said...

Oh my - get you Angela! This is too fab for words - I need one ;) x

Monica Gale said...

Stunning my sweetheart, really pretty and I love the lavish ribbon treatment. Hugs xx

dolcreations said...

Wow Angela this is such a great idea! I love all that gorgeous ribbon...it just makes it soooo perfect! I am so inspired to try this out!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, love your book and the trimmings are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirelyx

lynda said...

I love this book, what a lovely idea for gifts. thankyou for sharing.
Lynda.x