Wednesday 11 August 2010

Birthday Wishes .......

Philip has been to another Birthday party at soft play this week.  I made this card for his friend Charlie who was celebrating his 4th Birthday.



I have used the All in the Family stamp set with the matching accessory stamp set for the footballs and I have stamped "Charlie" with the Just Perfect Alphabet stamp set. I added faux stitching on the white card to create a boarder.  I used the large circle punch for the sweet treat cup, then I made a sliding door so you can take the sweets out with out damaging the card.



I used the larger Schoolbook Serif numbers to stamp 4 on the sliding door, this shows once the sweets are removed!!   I'm sure the sweets won't stay in there too long!!!
                                            

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
This is a fabulous card for a wee boy. I love the colours and the embellishment.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations said...

This is way too cute Angela! I don't think that those treats will stay in the case too long! Great card!

Julie said...

Lovely card - bet this one will be his favourite !
Julie x

martina's kaartjes said...

Really great card ! Love it ! You've got some great creations at your blog. Became a follower, feel free to visit my fresh blog
http://martinaskaartjes.blogspot.com/ and leave a message or become a follower too...
Have a nice day,
greetings, Martina
x

Ali said...

Sorry not been around to comment much, been camping and days out!! Your latest makes are gorgeous!!! There is a little award for you on my blog if you fancy.... dont worry if you dont!! lol.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, Im sure Charlie was thrilled with his card especially finding the sweets. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Alex said...

Love the children's cards - All In The Family and the different Alphabet stamp sets are just so versatile and perfect for personalising a card or two!

Great job, love the colours.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x