Tuesday 13 July 2010

For a Friend .......

Things have been a little busy around here lately with so many end of term activities and appiontments going on, I haven't had much time to spend crafting and there are so many blogs I need to visit and catch up with.

I thought I would share this set I made for my lovely friend Liz, to celebrate her new job!!!!!!!!



I have used the gorgeous new Rich Razzleberry card from Stampin' Up! with soon to be gone Orchid Opulence card, they are a really pretty combination. I have stamped the swirly vine from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and the polka dot ribbon is also Rich Razzleberry. The heart is from the I (heart) hearts stamps set, I used the full heart punch (available in the new catalogue!!) then added some gorgeous dazzling diamonds glitter around the heart.  The border is punched with the eyelet border punch, I think this is one of my favourite punches at the moment!!

I put a few treats in the box and of course some extra pens as Liz loves pens!!!!  lol




I will hopefully have some more cards to share with you tomorrow, thanks for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments I do appreciate them all!!
                                                                 

10 comments:

Kat said...

Hi Angela, what a beautiful set. I love the colours, they look really nice together.

Kat xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous set Angela!! Your friend will love it!! The color is beautiful!

dolcreations said...

This is such a beautiful set. I just love that paper with the heart you placed on the bottom. wow. Love the glitter too! Absolutely beautiful!

Ali said...

Ooh missed your posts. Bet she loves it!! (pass on congrats to liz)

Clare Brown said...

wow your card and box of treats are amazing!! I had actually thought you had used dp's but no you made your own!!hope you are well

hugs Clare

ps I have an offer on my house!!!

Faye said...

What a lovely friend you are. This is a gorgeous set, I really like it. xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
Wow - is this elegant or what? I adore the papers and the hearts are gorgeous. Beautiful card and box set.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful Angela love the colour and perfect layout xxxDorothy

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi Angela, Love the colours you used, very elegant! xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Angela what gorgeous papers I do so love that card its stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx