Wednesday 23 June 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge 19 ......

It is time for a new challenge today at Your Next Stamp!!!  It is the lovely Starlet Amy's turn to set the challenge this week and she would like to see "Printed/Patterned Ribbon" on your project.  This is a perfect oppourtunity to use up some ribbon as it is  one of those must have items I seem to hang on to and can not bring my self to cut into, so I have a huge box of ribbon in my craft room!!

As always the very talented Starlets have made some beautiful cards to share with you, so hop over to the challenge blog and leave them a comment!!


I have used the lovely Shopper Fhiona for my card, perfect for a "girly" card!!  I have used the heart stamp from this stamp set to make the background card, the striped ribbon is one of my favourites righ now, I have tied the end of teh ribbon with some linen thread.  I have added a flower and gem brad from the pretties kit and the tags are from the tiny tags stamp set.
 
Karen is having a sale on some of the retiring stamp sets, so if your quick you may just pick up a bargain!!!  There are more new stamps planned for the coming months!!!

                              

5 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love the fresh look of this card Anglea! The colours really pop out - lovely!!!
Hugs
Karen

Ali said...

Ooh that image is soooo cute xx

Kat said...

This is lovely Angela. I love how you made the background with the heart stamp. I've just been catching up with your blog after a spell away babysitting. Philip must be excited to be going to school with Lucy. What a big boy he must be getting now!

Kat xx

Kerri said...

Super cute, Angela! I almost used Shopper Fhiona, but then saw the you had used her! I was already using red, white, and blue LOL! Great minds think alike, right? I love the little taggies:)

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet scallop borders and very cute flower. Lovely matching printed ribbon for the cute Fhiona on this card!
Hugs,
Cabio