Wednesday 12 May 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge 16 ......

Today is the new challenge at Your Next Stamp, this week it is starlet Maureen's challenge and she would like you to "cut it out and pop it up".  There are some beautiful cards from the Starlets over at  Your Next Stamp challenge blog, so why not pop over and take a look!!



I have coloured Ellie with Presents, stamping extra presents  and cutting them out and layering them with foam pads. I have also used foam pads to pop the scallop circles up too. I did add some sparkle to my card, but unfortunately the camera didn't pick it up?!  The sentiment is from the Circle of friends stamp set available from Stampin' Up!.

I hope you can join us at Your Next Stamp challenge blog.

                                        

6 comments:

SemSee said...

This is gorgeouse, Angela! I love those MME papers and you've coloured Ellie perfectly! Loving the way you've cut out and 3D-ed those pressies too! Stunning card! Hugs, Simonne x

Heather said...

Such a sweet card! Love the colors!

cabio's craft corner said...

I finally made it over here Angela. Sorry for the delay as I am still playing catch up...24 hrs a day is not enough for me, lol
That's so cute that you layered the presents Ellie is holding. Love the DP and the cute layout :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kerri said...

So cute, Angela! I love the colors and dp you used, and your popped up presents look fabulous :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Cute! I love Ellie and her little popped up presents are perect for this challenge!
Hugs
Karen

Maureen said...

So cute! Love the papers and the popped up presents!