Monday 31 May 2010

A Special Card ......

I thought I would share with you one of the cards I was commisioned to make. This card is for a teenage girl for her Confirmation Day, it was my favourite of the cards I made last week, so I will share those another day.


I chose a neutral colour scheme for the card using the beautiful Bella Blue papers from Stampin' Up!, with kraft card to layer it up.  I have punched a decorative boarder using very vanilla card, then I wrapped kraft taffetta ribbon around and added a bow.  I made the fancy beaded pin with the pretties kit and added one of the large pearls for the centre of the flowers, the sentiment was printed out and I used the oval punches to layer it up.

Well my blog is all up to date, and my craft room is tidy, so after I have finished my ironing and maybe hoovered the car, weather permitting, I wil be visiting my favourite blogs!!!! 
                                              

12 comments:

Ali said...

That is beautiful - can I ask what colours you used to colour the image??

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, wow that card is gorgeous, I love your image and the papers are beautiful. With love andhugs Shirleyxxxx

SarahPitts said...

What a lovely card, that image is lovely! The colours are lovely.

dolcreations said...

Oh Angela...this is so precious and sweet! I love the soft image...beautifully done!

Clare Brown said...

stunning card Angela it's just perfect.

hugs Clare x

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful card Angela I am sure your friend will adore it,simple and amazing love it Dorothy

Faye said...

Angela! This card is totally and absolutely gorgeous. Love the little pin, the image and best of all the colours. You rock! xxx

Mina said...

perfect confirmation card Angela...your colouring is just stunning...amazing colour combo for her too
Mina xxx

Jessica Theodore said...

This is simply stunning! Love the colours you worked with and the image is so sweet. Love the beautiful flower and pin too! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is perfect Angela and so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Kat said...

This is stunning Angela. I love the colours you used and that flower and pin is gorgeous.

I love the black and white set the ladies made with the Vintage Vogue set. It's really stunning.

I feel as if I haven't made anything for ages. Hopefully tomorrow! I need to make a new home card and a birthday card for Mhairi!!

Kat xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh Angela that is a very special card, so beautiful. Kim