Saturday 1 May 2010

Party, Party .......

It is another busy weekend of Birthday parties!!!!  Today is the party of one of Lucy's school friends, so I have made a special card to celebrate her 8th Birthday.
   

I have used the cute All in the Family stamp set from Stampin' up!, there are so many possibilities for this set, you can make so many different family characters,even pet cats and dogs!!!  The name is stamped with the Serif Book Alphabet stamp set, papers are Sweet Pea, I have stamped the background with the all in the Family acsessory stamp set, the balloons are glittered with dazzaling diamonds.

I will be back tomorrow with another Birthday card.

                                                         

2 comments:

Kat said...

This is lovely Angela. Just perfect for a little girl. I think Eve'll love it.

Kat xx

Mina said...

oh wow Angela I love this its fabulous...such a simple layout and simple figures but beautifully put together
Mina xxx