Saturday 15 May 2010

Birthday Girls ......

I have been busy with cards for Philip's friends at nursery agian, as today he is at another Birthday party!!!
It is time for twins Lucy and Emily to celebrate their 4th Birthday, they are such sweet little girls!!




I have made both cards using Pumpkin Pie and Pink Passion card and ink, such vibrant colours, but I think they work so well together!!  I have stamped their names with the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, and I have used the All in the Family set for the little girls along with the matching accessory set for the balloons and presents. The ballons have been coated with a thin layer of Crystal Effects and covered with the gorgeous Dazzling Diamonds glitter.   I have just added a tab of wide stripped grosgrain ribbon in Pumpkin Pie to finish them off.

 I love all the ribbons that Stampin' Up! sell but in particular the wide 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. It's the perfect ribbon for so many occassions and it's unbelievable soft which makes it fabulous for tying gorgeous puffy bows really easily.  Many of my customers love this ribbon so I've been offering sampler packs in all 4 of the colours - pumpkin pie, old olive, basic black and chocolate chip.

You can buy a mixed pack of these beautiful ribbons from me for just £4.75 including postage and packing.  You will receive 1 meter of each colour in the pack,  e-mail me to buy your ribbon pack before they are all gone!!

This week at Sweet Stampin' the challenge is "Get Personal", so I am entering my cards as they are perfect with the girls names on them!!

                                

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
These are a beautiful matching set. I love the papers and colours.
Thank you so much for all your comments while I was in hospital. I really appreciate you popping in to my blog so often.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Chelsea said...

Adorable card, and so perfect for the Sweet Stampin Challenge this week, thanks for playing along.

Sweet Stampin GDT ~ Chelsea

Faye said...

I LOVE what you've done for these cards and I love that set, I don't have it, do I need it?! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin again. x

Unknown said...

This is such a fresh striking card x Luv it x Leigh x

Kat said...

This is just perfect for a little girl. Philip's certainly kept busy with parties isn't he. What a great social life he has.
I've managed to use some of the gorgeous DP and ribbon I bought from you. It's on my DT card for Just Cute Bears so I hope lots of people see it!

Kat xx

Jamie said...

Really cute card! I must put this stamp set on my list!! x

Jayne Hayward said...

Lovely card. Love the present background and the little girl image. Thanks for joining in with us on Sweet Stampin Challenge BLog.

Jayne xx

Unknown said...

Not one but two fab cards, these are gorgeous. Love the bright summer colour combo and layout
Thank you so much for joining us for a Sweet Stampin challenge this week : )
love emma xxx