Thursday 8 April 2010

Your Next Stamp April Release Day 3 ......


Welcome to the final day of the April release from Your Next Stamp, meet Ellie, Fhiona's best friend, she is just so cute!!!   There are 4 new Ellie stamps released today so don't forget to visit Karen's blog to see the amazing cards the other Starlets have to show you today.

I have used Ellie with Pressies for my card, she looks like she is going to have so much fun!!  I have had the papers in my stash for so long, so it's good to finally use some of them along with my new punch.

Don't forget Karen is giving away a surprise pack of some of the new release stamps to celebrate the April release BUT to qualify for entry into the draw, you will need to leave comment on each of her new release blog posts on all 3 days of the release (6, 7 & 8 April). Be quick, as this contest ends a midnight on 11th April!

Karen is having a sale at YNS 5-15 April, so why not pick up a bargain!!! A massive 20% off all stamps using YNSAPRIL at the checkout or 10% off your entire order using APRIL2010.





9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
The colours and papers are gorgeous on your card and the punched fan border is fabulous. All topped off with a brilliant image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kat said...

This is such a cheerful card Angela. Pretty image and that lovely bright DP. Love that border too. Must make an effort and use my punch.

Kat xx

Clare Brown said...

love the papers you used reminds me of sweeties!!I haven't seen that border punch before it's very effective.

hugs Clare x

Anonymous said...

shes so bright and happy!!!

dolcreations said...

Ellie is so happy and bright...I Love her! I just love that paper with the image and that punch...gorgeous Angela!!!

Angelwood said...

What a lovely bright and cheerful card this is! Super sweet image! hugs, Angela

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, wow what a fabulous card, love the image shes so cute and youve created a stunning card with it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lavender and old lace said...

I love that image Angela, so fresh the punched edge looks great xxxDorothy

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is very cheerful card Angela! The punch is a really nice addition - I'll have to look into getting that one! I just love how you coloured Ellie too!
Hugs
Karen