Friday 25 September 2009

Snowflakes in September .....

This is my card for the following challenges;

I have used the fabulous sketch from Papertake Weekly challenge 24, sponsored this week by digi delights.

"Snowflakes in September" Allsorts challenge 19, this weeks winner will be Guest Designer for October, what a great oppourtunity!!

Secret Crafter challenge 50 "one for the girls", so I thought this card would fit the bill!!

I have used the gorgeous Sugar Nellie "manga christmas fairy" coloured with promarkers stickles stardust glitter glue, DCWV cardstock, papers are Kaiser craft (chosen for the snowflake design), MS doillie punch (at last I have used this!!) snowflake pubches, gems, pearls, sentiment is craftwork cards.

A little last minute again, its been one of those weeks!! I'm hoping to finish a card for another challenge tonight sothat I can squeeze that one in before the deadline!!

Hope you have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by,


Angela xx

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Angelia, Gorgeous card! I love this SN Christmas Fairy and great colours.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Angela

I love your Christmas card and that super cute image - what gorgeous shoes she wears!!

Great layout and papers.

Thank you for playing along with the Allsorts Challenge this week.

Love Jules xx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card angela..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW...hugs kath (GDT)xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Angela

This is fab I love the dp you have used

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the fairy and the added sparkle.

Glenda

Jill said...

beautiful card Angela I love the layout and papers you've used and the image is adorable thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx