Friday 18 September 2009

Allsorts Challenge 18 .....

I seem to be last minute with the challenge for Allsorts this week, which is to use a sketch provided and only 2 colours. I have used blue & white for the main colours, but have followed through with a little silver for the snowflakes to tie in the paper, so I hope this will be ok.

I have coloured my new Ketto stamp with promarkers, I have wanted one of these little cuties for a while and managed to find it at the show last week!! The papers are the new Jack Frost range from craftwork cards, DCWV cardstock, pearlised dark blue paper, stardust stickles glue, glossy accents, ribbon, snowflake punches, gems.

I have added an extra photo to show the sparkle, as I never usually manage to get it show up on my main picture??
I have another last minute card to post as I managed to get 2 cards finished last night,
thanks for stopping by,


Angela xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, I really like your choice of colour's and the image is great, your colouring is A1
x
Vicky

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card angela...love the colour combo and your gorgeous image..thanks for joining in the fun this week at Allsorts...hugs kath xxxx(GDT)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

That image is so sweet and the papers are fab

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

brenda said...

Hi Angela

Very pretty card, I really like the image and glittery wings.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

B x

Debs said...

Hi Angela
Gorgeous card - fab image - love it!!
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
TTFN
Debs xx

Lisa said...

Hi Angela, Gorgeous card! I love the image and the 'sparkle'.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Lisa x

maxine said...

Lovely card, great image.

Cherry said...

Gorgeous card Angela - that image is beautiful and your colours are super. Sparkly loveliness. Hugs Cherry XXX