Sunday 26 July 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 15 .....

This week there is a great sketch at The Sugar Bowl by Gayle. The please include potion is ribbons and bows, I have wrapped ribbon around the embossed pannel and tied a bow to the charm.



I have stamped this cute Maggie from Funky Kits and coloured her with promarkers, glossy accents on her boots, stickles glitter glue, DCWV cardstock, silver mirror card, cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, nestabilities, gems, snowflake charm.



There is the most fantastic prize on offer this week, a set of 4 "Manga" kids stamps, I would so love a set of these, unfortunately I missed the release of these gorgeous stamps, so will have to wait for more stock to arrive!!



I'm off to do some more crafting, the ironing can wait!!



Angela xx

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Lovely card, I love Maggie too.

I agree the ironing can wait!! lol Lynne x

Lilian said...

Your card is really cute Angela! Maggie is just adorable and your coloring is sweet! The narrow ribbon looks like a snowflake. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Kathy said...

Adorable card! Just love this image and your embossed panel looks fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

Juls said...

too cute! I love her red boots!