Friday 19 June 2009

The Next Level Challenge 3







This is my first entry for the http://thenextlevelchallenge.blogspot.com/ sketch challenge. It is a really lovely sketch to work with and I enjoyed making this card.





It is my mum's birthday next week and I am thinking of sending this one if I dont get around to making another, I have a busy weekend, so dont think I will get much time for crafting?!! :(








The papers are all PM Blueberry Hill, Tilda picking lilacs, craftwork cards card candy, stickles stardust glitter, ribbon from stash.

3 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card so cute and gorgeus ,love the papers you have used
Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Unknown said...

Cute card Angela!
Love your Tilda!
Thanks for joining us this week @ "The Next Level"!
Hugs!

scrapperjulia said...

Cute card, love the colors and how you colored the image.