Sunday 28 June 2009

Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge



The first monthly challenge from Just Magnolia is to alter a container - ANY container - for example a recycled paper bag, a empty box of chocolates, a custom made box, a canvas bag, a tin, a plastic tub.


I have used a box that had a soft toy in that I had been saving as I knew it would be useful some day!! I covered it with paper then added the fibres with lots of glue dots, twisting them as I turned the box and weaving the ends back through to finish. I have highlighted the design in the paper with crystals.


I have used Tilda in Spring Rain coloured with watercolour pencils, BG Sultry papers and fibres, nestibilitlies, medium retro flower punch, Craftwork cards candy, stickles stardust glitter glue, glossy accents, ultra fine glitter sprinkled on wellies, crystals, sakura stardust pen for the zip, charm.



Thanks for stopping by,

Angela x








1 comment:

Mina said...

stunning, I love the colours and Tilda you used, beautiful box...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia monthly challenge xxx